Date added: 15/05/2015 Iceberg Opens Up The Game Vault For Steam Publisher Weekend
Massive Discounts of up to 80% across the entire Iceberg range
Haarlem, The Netherlands, – May 14, 2015 – Video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today it is holding a massive Publisher Weekend on Steam, starting today and ending Sunday, May 17. There is something here for everyone, with deep discounts off the entire catalog of titles, from space strategy to shooters, as well as point-and-click adventures and simulation games.
Appearing for the first time will be the Cool As Ice Bundle, featuring their collection of best selling titles at a staggering 80% off. The Cool As Ice Bundle comprises of StarDrive, Starpoint Gemini 2, Horizon, Gas Guzzlers Extreme and Nuclear Dawn.
The Sale features some classic hits as well as discounts on very recent releases such as StarDrive 2, Inside My Radio, and Early Access title Vector Thrust.
A great opportunity for gamers to stock up and play later.
See Iceberg Interactive’s full list of games on Sale:
• Adam’s Venture Episode 1: The Search For The Lost Garden - $1.24 (75% discount)
• Adam’s Venture Episode 2: Solomon’s Secret - $1.24 (75% discount)
• Adam’s Venture Episode 3: Revelations - $1.24 (75% discount)
• Adam’s Venture Pack - $3.24 (75% discount)
• Armada 2526 - $3.74 (75% discount)
• Armada 2526 Gold Edition - $4.99 (75% discount)
• Cool As Ice Bundle - $24.99 (80% discount)
• Dark Fall: Lost Souls - $3.24 (75% discount)
• Dark Matter - $2.49 (75% discount)
• Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder - $1.99 (75% discount)
• Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage Director’s Cut Edition - $2.49 (75% discount)
• Gas Guzzlers Extreme: $6.24 (75% discount)
• Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy - $1.24 (75% discount)
• Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie - $3.49 (50% discount)
• Gas Guzzlers Extreme 4pack - $18.74 (75% discount)
• Gemini Wars - $3.74 (75% discount)
• Gemini Wars 2pack - $7.49 (75% discount)
• Horizon - $7.49 (75% discount)
• Inside My Radio - $11.99 (20% discount)
• Lords of the Black Sun - $7.49 (75% discount)
• Nuclear Dawn - $2.49 (75% discount)
• Nuclear Dawn 4pack - $7.49 (75% discount)
• StarDrive - $7.49 (75% discount)
• StarDrive 2 - $24.89 (17% discount) , (+33% loyalty discount to StarDrive owners)
• Starpoint Gemini - $3.49 (75% discount)
• Starpoint Gemini 2 - $13.99 (60% discount)
• Starpoint Gemini 2: Secrets of Aethera - $2.49 (50% discount)
• Starpoint Gemini Timebreach - $0.49 (75% discount)
• The Good Life - $2.49 (75% discount)
• The Lost Crown - $2.49 (75% discount)
• Tiny Troopers - $1.25 (75% discount)
• Vector Thrust (Early Access) - $14.99 (25% discount)
Play it cool!
Date added: 14/05/2015 ‘Imperial Might’ Content Update for StarDrive 2
Haarlem, The Netherlands – May 14th, 2015 – As promised by developer Zero Sum Games, a steady stream of updates has been appearing for their 4x turn-based strategy game StarDrive 2. Today’s Update, called Imperial Might, adds a good chunk of new content as well as several tweaks and fixes. The update features over 1500 newly added ship designs, new race customization options and a new Titan quest.
Dan DiCicco of Zero Sum Games says: “StarDrive 2 is continuously evolving and we will add new features and content for a long time to come. Today’s free update is proof of our continuing commitment to make StarDrive 2 the ultimate 4x strategy experience.”
Official Update (v1.1) Imperial Might notes:
- ADDED: More than 1500 bad-ass ship designs to the AI’s arsenal
- UPGRADED: The AI routines responsible for building fleets have been upgraded to provide a more substantial challenge heading into the late game. Experienced players may very well find themselves out-gunned!
- ADDED New Race Customization Options!
- ADDED a number of new technologies and ship modules that will be available through a new in-game event
- ADDED Broadside Weapon Mounts for various weapons
- FIXED: Several bugs
Read the complete update log via the Steam announcement page here. Join the discussion on both the Steam forums as well as the official forums.
New art featuring the “Krazy Eddy” character comes with this press release. Download the art for this brand new character here.
StarDrive 2 is available via the Steam platform and various other digital download portals. Gamers interested in purchasing the boxed version (with a cool free dog tag and free shipping) , can buy the game via the Iceberg Interactive’s Webshop.
For more information please visit the official website at www.stardrivegame.com or check the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/stardrivegame.
About StarDrive 2
StarDrive 2 is an exciting and evolutionary step forward for the StarDrive franchise. In this eagerly anticipated sequel, the core mechanics have evolved to incorporate a turn-based strategic layer, featuring spectacular realtime battles. As the galactic ruler of your race you will lead your people into a procedurally-generated galaxy, exploring and expanding your space empire to greatness. Exploit planets, navigate asteroid belts and overcome deep space dangers while handling interspecies relations to gain the upper hand. Conduct diplomacy and espionage, make alien friends that will deliver thriving trade treaties – or enemies that will seek to exterminate you at all costs. Research new technologies and design powerful warships to defend your claims. Discover the extensive lore of the StarDrive universe by encountering many dozens of anomalies, heroes, and galactic mysteries that will ensure no two games will ever play the same.
• Turn-based 4x strategy, featuring real-time tactical space combat and turn-based ground combat.
• Build a space empire turn by turn in an immersive, living galaxy filled with 9 alien races, pirate factions, galactic lore and mystery.
• Hire unique heroes to govern your worlds or to command your mighty fleets in battle.
• Populate the universe and colonize planets, moons, asteroid belts, gas giants, and more!
• Research hundreds of technologies, including technologies that are unique to your race. Find even more technologies through in-game events and galactic exploration.
• Build your own ships in the custom ship design mode and take them into real-time battles featuring stunning visuals and sound effects.
• Enter a Battle Arena mode for quick-fix battles against cunning AI opponents. In this mode, you will earn rewards as you fight through the challenges, allowing you to unlock new weapons, ship hulls, and ship modules to upgrade your ships and to purchase new ships to add to your fleet.
• Created with the Unity engine for simultaneous release on PC, Mac and Linux.
Play it Cool!