As a Game Tester you will work closely with the Production department to help with testing our games for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. You also support our Business Development Director with assessing possible new projects for Iceberg Interactive. In this position you are actively engaged in future projects as well as projects that are already running.
You will actively become part of the process of developing and publishing a game, and get a good idea of how things go down within an international publisher. This way you can expect to be listed in the credits of the games that you’ll work on within the time of your internship.
– Testing games that are under development
– Writing bug reports
– Testing updates and patches for games that are already out
– Thinking about how we can improve our games
– Thinking about solutions for game design problems
– Help test pitches of new games
– Performing comparison studies with existing games
What we offer
– A very educational internship in games!
– An international work environment
– Working in a sociable, relaxed and informal team
– A lot of freedom for your own initiatives
– An appropriate internship salary of €300 per month
What we ask
– You are doing a study that is relevant to this internship
– You are a real gamer; you have a broad taste in games (the bigger the better)
– You are interested in the games industry and how games are made
– You live within a realistic travel distance from Haarlem
The internship is for a duration of 5 months and starts February 2019.
Does this sound good and do you meet the requirements?
Please write an e-mail with your resume and cover letter to Raymond Snippe and maybe you will soon be taking your first steps into the games industry!