PR is responsible for generating publicity around our games by informing press and content creators and providing review copies.
As a Public Relations Assistant you will support our PR Managers with tasks such as keeping reports, updating press lists, databases and daily communication with our developers. In addition to the supporting PR tasks, you get a lot of freedom to discover what else is going on in our company. The PR assistant actively thinks about campaigns and other ways to gather publicity for our games. You will also research new communication tools such as YouTube, Steam curators and Influencers.
You will become a full member of the Marketing team, but will also discover a lot outside of this area. Your activities can sometimes consist of testing games or doing research on a new media format. This makes an internship with us very versatile and you gain a lot of useful knowledge about what is involved in releasing a game.
– Thinking about how we can promote our games internationally and help to implement these plan
– Monitoring the internet
– Maintain databases and reports
– Collaborate with the developers of our games
– Try out and test games
What we offer
– A very educational PR internship in games!
– An international work environment
– Working in a sociable, relaxed and informal team
– A lot of freedom for your own initiatives
– An appropriate internship salary of €300 per month
What we ask
– You are doing a study that is relevant to this internship
– You have a passion for games and want to take on the challenge of working in this profession
– You have a structured way of working and an eye for detail
– You live within a realistic travel distance from Haarlem
The internship is for a duration of 5 months and starts February 2019.
Does this sound good and do you meet the requirements?
Please write an e-mail with your resume and cover letter to Niels Kooijman and maybe you will soon be taking your first steps into the games industry!