Look for Bluer Skies with Vector Thrust’s New Update and Trading Cards
Now with a 66% discount this week on Steam
Haarlem, The Netherlands – 19 January 2016 – Plane-Spotters will be excited to discover the new Steam Trading Cards available for Vector Thrust, the Combat Flight Game from TimeSymmetry and Iceberg Interactive. There is also a new patch available, offering some tweaks and fixes. See the Steam Community Hub for the complete changelog HERE.
A new screenshot pack is released along with the patch. Download the press kit with new screenshots HERE.
To coincide with the update and release of Steam Trading cards, publisher Iceberg Interactive is offering a week-long discount of 66% on Vector Thrust. The deal is now live here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242130
About Vector Thrust
Vector Thrust is a fast-paced single and multiplayer combat flight game, using a unique cel shaded art style. With an extensive variety of game modes like the unpredictable and vicious Quick Action, a customizable Skirmish Mode, and multiple immersive story-based campaigns, Vector Thrust aims to please both players wanting to get straight into the sky and those who love a flexible, diverse and customizable gaming experience.
Vector Thrust gives the player full power over the game to alter any aspect of the game they choose, ranging from simple tweaks to full-blown modifications. Adding user-made skins, changing unit performance and parameters or even complete battle scenarios is easy and open to anyone. With fully fleshed out Map, Mission and Campaign editors, Vector Thrust boasts unlimited expandability and adaptability.
With advanced tactical AI that actively analyses and responds to a dynamic battlefield, as well as over 260 fully playable aircraft (through various iterations of over 45 aircraft models) and even more naval and ground units that all work to complete their objectives in different ways, Vector Thrust offers missions that are never played the same way twice.
- Stay engaged from dawn until dusk and beyond with many single and multiplayer game modes.
- Keep coming back for more with 13 missions via a series of campaigns.
- Unlock over 260 aircraft through a simple yet competitive Challenge Mode, which includes 170 challenges.
- Pit yourself against advanced tactical AI that responds to the world around it.
- Clash against titanic aerial fortresses and super-weapons.
- Duel with a myriad of Ace fighter squadrons, each with their own unique combat strategies.
- Modify your game with easy, simple modding tools and share your creations with others.
TimeSymmetry is an independent game development studio based in Braga, Portugal. The company was founded in 2011 by Cláudio Rodrigues. Currently he is a one-man team and focuses on a small quantity of high-quality PC games.
Play it cool!